Welcome to Hillston
LOADS OF COUNTRY CHARM!
Located along the banks of the Lachlan River, Hillston is a town with a colourful history. A major fruit and vegetable producing region, its orchards and citrus groves stand in stark contrast to their parched surroundings. Here you can experience some of the beauty of the Outback, including wildflowers and majestic river red gums.
MUST SEE & DO
- Take a stroll over the Swing Bridge at the Hughie Cameron Park
- Take a drive out to Willandra National Park
- Enjoy the Lake Woorabinda walking trails, and recreational activities
- Pick up some local crafts, sculptures or paintings at the Red Dust and Paddy Melons Gallery
- View the abundant birdlife including pelicans, swans and cockatoos
- Step back in time at the Hillston Museum
RED DUST AND PADDY MELONS GALLERY AND VISITORS CENTRE
170 High Street
Hillston NSW 2675
Ph. 02 6967 1594