Welcome to Griffith
THE LARGEST WINE REGION IN NEW SOUTH WALES!
The city is inspired by Walter Burley Griffin offers wide tree lined streets and radial street scape. Griffith is a vibrant multicultural centre that offers a wide range of shopping, activities and attractions. The region is home to some large family owned wineries such as McWilliams, Casella’s and De Bortoli wines, as well as numerous boutique wineries.
MUST SEE & DO
- Take a step back in time at Pioneer Park Museum & the Italian Museum
- Enjoy one of the many wines, take home a bottle or two
- Explore the Hermits Caves and lookout
- Stock up on some salami’s, pasta sauces and other preserves
- Gain an insight into irrigation farming at Catania Fruit Salad Farm
- Check out the local arts and craft galleries
GRIFFITH VISITORS INFORMATION CENTRE
Cnr Banna & Jondaryan Avenue
Griffith NSW 2681
Ph. 02 6962 4145
Fax. 02 6962 7319