Welcome to Coleambally
THE YOUNGEST TOWN IN NEW SOUTH WALES!
Coleambally is the newest town in New South Wales, established amid a pine forest in 1968. You are assured of a warm welcome in Coleambally, a town with beautiful gardens and streets named after the local birds. The surrounding farmland produces a vast array of food including rice, corn, soybeans, wheat, barley, grapes, prunes, almonds, sheep, cattle and organic products.
MUST SEE & DO
- View the huge Bucyrus Erie Dragline excavator
- Take a stroll along through town and the surrounding bushland to view many species of waterbirds
- View the unique wine glass water tower and mosaics
- Enjoy a picnic or BBQ at the town entrance park
- Wander through Brolga Place where you can purchase gifts, crafts and collectables
- View the Jenimar Arcade Mural depicting the history of the area
39 Brolga Place
Coleambally NSW 2707
Ph. (02) 6954 4060
Fax. (02) 6954 4420