Gunbar Pioneer Memorial Church
Approximately 29 kilometres south of west Goolgowi is the historic Gunbar Pioneer Memorial Church. The church was offically opened in July 1934, with local families voluntarily assisting with the construction of the building and donating the interior furnishings. The church has eight beautiful stained glass windows depicting the pioneer families of the Gunbar District.
For more information on the history of Gunbar, follow the heritage markers around the remains of the village.